Forest Walk 500 Piece Puzzle
Get a taste of southern France with “Spring Begins”, a gorgeous reproduction of a lovely work on canvas painted by Susan Nethercote. Learn more about Suse here. The high contrast, colorful pieces are exactly what you didn't know you needed. Do it once, or do it again and again. Your brain will thank you either way.
Every box includes an insert with the full image to guide your puzzling. Pro-tip, you can frame the insert and it becomes art for your walls, too! You'll also find an artist biography on the back of each box.
Our puzzle pieces are unique shapes, which make puzzling more fun than your standard pieces. We pride ourselves on the high quality, soft-touch finish of our pieces, which is also anti-glare so no more ducking and dodging around lamp light.
More than a puzzle
- DESIGNED FOR MINDFULNESS. Our puzzles feature art that uses design elements to foster relaxation and quiet the mind, such as natural fractals, seascapes, shades of blue, green landscapes and cheerful scenes.
- WOMAN-OWNED. We’re working to even the playing field, one piece at a time.
- BETTER TOGETHER. 10% of every dollar you spend on our puzzles goes back to the contributing artists.
- MADE IN THE UNITED STATES. Unlike most puzzles, Lemonade puzzles are designed and manufactured in the US. We are proud of the fact that those that produce our puzzles make a living wage and work in good conditions.
- ECO FRIENDLY. We want to leave this Earth better than we found it. To achieve this, our puzzles and boxes are produced with recycled chipboard, artwork is printed with soy inks, and the shrink-wrap and plastic bag inside are made of biodegradable plastic.
Completed puzzle is 19.3" by 26.6"