Consigning at BIMA
Thanks for your interest in consigning your work in BIMA's Museum Store. First here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
Who do you feature in the Museum Store?
- We feature artists from the Puget Sound Region, which we define as the US/Canada border at the north, Olympia to the south, and anything between the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges.
What is your consignment percentage?
- Our percentage on consignment items is 50%.
How can I get my work in the Museum Store?
- Send an email to: email@example.com.
- Include information about yourself, other places your work is available, a link to your website, etc.
- If you don't have an online store/Etsy page, include relevant images and pricing.
When will I hear back from the Museum Store?
- The email inbox is checked weekly and we cannot respond to every inquiry due to the number of requests we receive. Our store is small and we have a limited ability to accept new work (even when it's great!).
My work is currently in the Museum Store, do you need more?
- We monitor our sales closely and will reach out if we want or need more product. If you have a new line of products you'd like us to see, please put "current artist - new work" in the subject line and send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.